Account segmentation will allow you to access the campaigns that are best suited to your interests in a simpler and faster way. You will continue to see all campaigns that you can participate in, but those that are most suited to your interests will appear first. For example, if you are interested in participating in food and beverage campaigns, these will appear at the top of the "Campaigns" list.
Steps to configure your social networks:
1. Go to the "Accounts" section.
2. Select the social network you would like to configure.
3. Select the type of account, "personal" or "thematic". For more information, click here.
4. The options given will depend on the type of account selected. For example, if your account is personal, you can choose between brand lover, content creator or public figure. Or, with a thematic account, your options are character, parody or organization. Click on "Save account type".
5. Choose -up to- 10 interests per social network. Click on "Save interests".
6. Add tags that describe the content of your account. For example, if you like music, you can add music genre tabs. You can skip this step but we recommend that you add as many tags as possible as it will help us to have better segmentation.
7. Indicate if your account has sensitive content. It is very important that you are honest about this as not all of the advertisers wish to participate with this type of account. You can continue accessing all of the campaigns but the brand will be notified about your sensitive content. You must respond if you use crude language or violence; if you make sexual, drug related or violent references; if you publish controversial content, like political or religious. Click here for more information.
8. Done! Your account has been segmented.
If you have any questions, please contact us in our help chat.