When you create a brand, you can invite other people to collaborate on it, and assign them different permission levels depending on what you want each person to be able to do, and not to be able to do.
If you invite a user to a brand, the user will only have access to that brand. If you have several brands to which you want to invite the user, you must do it for each one.
To invite a user to a brand:
- Enter the brand you want to invite to.
- Look for the Users panel. Click "Invite user".
- Enter the email of the person you want to invite.
- Assign the permissions you want to grant. We explain the permissions at the end of this article.
- Click "Invite”.
To accept an invitation to collaborate on a brand:
- If you have not yet signed up with VoxFeed, sign up as a brand.
- Log in to VoxFeed.
- Go to the "Brands" section.
- Search for the brand you have been invited to.
- Select "Confirm”.
Permissions are granted when you invite a user, or they can be edited in the brand's user panel.
For each user, you can choose a combination of predetermined permissions by selecting them, or if you prefer, you can grant them individually.
These are the permissions you can grant:
- Manage users.- You can invite users to a brand, edit their permission level and revoke their access.
- Edit brand information.- You can edit the brand's name, image and website.
- Manage campaigns.- You can create, edit, delete and archive campaigns. You can add credit to the brand, as well as manage invoice addresses.
- Run campaigns.- You can invite influencers to participate in campaigns and moderate their proposals. You can add influencers to favorites, report them or hide them from lists.
- View campaign costs.- You can download CSV reports, consult costs of a campaign and offers made to influencers.
The user that creates the brand becomes the owner, and therefore has all permission levels. You can transfer the ownership of a brand if desired.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.