Your proposals may be rejected for the following reasons:
- Your draft does not comply with the campaign - you should read the campaign brief again and send a new proposal.
- Your account does not comply with the established guidelines - the advertiser has reviewed your profile and is looking for something different for their campaign. When you have been rejected for this reason, the next step is to end your participation. If the advertiser does not do so, please contact us.
- You copied the content/photograph from the example or another user - you must create your own photograph and content. For tips on how to do this, click here.
- Your account is private - change the settings to public as the advertisers like to check the profiles. If your account is private, you cannot participate in campaigns.
- You used a stock image - you are not allowed to use images downloaded from the Internet. Create your own photograph taking into account what the brief is asking for.
- The image you have proposed does not comply with the quality standards of the brand - create an image taking into account the light, framing, etc. For more photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact us!