You should be familiar with the following points:
- The payment methods are through PayPal or Payoneer. For more details, please read the article PAYMENT METHODS.
- In order to request payment, you must have generated a total of $10 USD for PayPal, $50 USD for Payoneer and $500 USD for bank transfer.
- Your earnings will be displayed 30 days after you have finished the process. For example, your proposal was approved, you published a post and verified your link.
- Remember that there are actions that can reduce your earnings, like deleting your posts before the campaign has ended.
- For PayPal, pay days are Mondays and Fridays; for Payoneer, Mondays and Fridays for bank transfers. For Payoneer and bank transfers, be sure to request payment one day before, prior to 13:00 hours (UTC-6:00). Otherwise your payment will be the following payday.
- The transfers that we make through the different payment methods take up to 7 days to be shown in your account. This does not depend on VoxFeed but the banking institutions. To find out how to create your invoice, click here.
- There are two sections in EARNINGS on our platform:
- PENDING EARNINGS refers to earnings that have yet to be paid as the 60 days has not elapsed.
- COLLECTIBLE EARNINGS refers to earnings that you may now collect. Remember that the minimum USD amount to fulfill will depend on the payment method you choose.