There are 5 reasons why there might be no campaigns available for you:
1. For each of your social networks you can only accept one public campaign every 7 days. You can check how many days until you can participate again with that social network in the "Accounts" section.
2. There are no campaigns for your segmentation. When a brand creates a campaign they choose certain segmentation (social network, minimum or maximum number of followers, sex, age, country, etc.), making their campaign available only for those who meet the criteria.
3. The campaigns don't have budget available. Each brand defines the maximum amount they want to spend in their campaign, making the participations limited.
4. You have a low influence level. VoxFeed calculates your influence level based on many factors and uses it to establish a recommended offer for you. If your influence level is low, VoxFeed can not make you an attractive offer. You can check if you can participate according to your influence leven in the "Accounts" section.
5. Your account has been blocked for not complying with VoxFeed's Terms and Conditions. You can check if your account is blocked in the "Accounts" section, if you believe there is no reason for it to be blocked please reach out to us through the platform's chat.