The influencer search has filters that will help you to find the ideal influencer for you. Click on "Advanced search" to apply the filters.
Combine different filters to segment the influencers.
There are two types of filters:
- By audience.- You can segment influencers according to the demographic characteristics of their friends or followers. At the moment, this is only available for Instagram and Facebook Pages, and therefore you will not see results for Twitter.
- By influencer.- You can segment an influencer by their own characteristics.
Filters by audience:
- Gender.- If you select one of the two options, you will only be shown influencers whose audience majority matches your choice.
- Age range.- If you select one of the options, you will be shown influencers that have more than 30% of their audience in this age range.
- Location.- Enter a city, state or country. Influencers will be shown according to the audience percentage in this place, from high to low.
Filters by influencer:
- Social network and performance
- Tags.- Enter key words to identify influencers.
- Follower range.- Set a minimum or maximum of followers you are looking for.
- Expected engagements.- VoxFeed generates an engagement forecast according to the influencer's posts.
- Engagement rate.- Calculated with expected engagements.
- Suggested bid- This is the amount preferred by the influencer. You can decide to offer more or less according to your campaign and budget.
- Cost per engagement (CPE)
- Cost per thousand (CPE)
- Account type and subtype
- Brand Lover.- This is limited to communicating with family and friends, sharing photos and videos of activities, achievements, events that they attend and aspects of their daily life.
- Content creator.- Their followers do not follow them because of who they are as a person, but because of their particular and unique style.
- Celebrity.- These are brand ambassadors. They represent specific values and aspirational lifestyles. They are recognized publicly for their physical appearance and talent. They are opinion leaders.
- Character.- Accounts that represent a fictitious or animated character, animal or thing.
- Parody.- Burlesque imitation of a genre, of an artistic work or character, of a style, of gestures or mannerisms of a person.
- Organization.- This is a community or group associated with a topic of interest or a cause that unites them.]
- Demographics (only for personal accounts)
- Country, city or state
- Reliability.- Award one to five stars.
If you are inviting influencers in a campaign, you will also be able to use the following filters by influencer:
- Only show favorites.- You will only be shown influencers you have selected as favorites for this brand.
- Show hidden.- You will be shown influencers you have hidden in this brand.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.