Click on the name of an influencer to open their profile in the platform. You will find information about their account and their audience.
You will able to see:
- In the side bar:
- Information about the influencer's demographics, location and interests.
- Account rating.
- In the upper bar:
- Expected engagements
- Expected engagement rate
- Sugggested bid
- Average payment for your posts
- In the Posts tab:
- Publications they have (sponsored and original) in their profile.
- In the Participacions tab:
- Successful participations with other brands.
- Active participations they have at the moment with other brands.
- In the Audience tab (only available for Facebook Pages and Instagram):
- Demographics, location and interests of friends and followers of their account.
- Audience Type Indicators:
- Real users
- Suspicious accounts: bots or followers from services to generate likes, comments or followers. Enter empty accounts here, stolen, hacked, without activity for more than a year, created only to increase the number of followers or likes.
- Do not see content: Also called massive followers, they are users that follow more than 1500 accounts. It is considered that they use services to follow and stop automatically following accounts, trying to grow their accounts in an unreliable way. According to the instagram algorithm, users with this type of behavior do not see the content that is published.
- Influencers: They have more than 5 thousand followers.
- In the Linked accounts tab:
- Other social network accounts linked to the same influencer.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.