The reliability points measure how much do you stick to the platform's rules. Are not an indicator of your influence level or the quality of your account.
Important things you should know about reliability points:
- They can be positive or negative
- They are calculated based on your actions on the platform
- They do not measure your influence level in social networks
- Even if you unlink your social networks and create a new account, the score will remain the same
- Reliability points can not be changed or erased
How can you get points?
It's simple, the more positive actions you do, you'll become more trustable for the brands, and it will show through better campaigns and a long term relationship.
Remember that if you erase/archive/hide/set to private any of your participations even if 30 days have passed, your reliability points will be affected.