If you come across an influencer that you believe to be violating the VoxFeed terms and conditions, report him/her so that we can review the situation.
Your brand will be automatically hidden from the influencer, so that they will not be able to see your public campaigns, and will not appear in the influencer search tool.
The VoxFeed team will review the account and decide if they need to be permanently blocked.
You can report influencers if they:
- Post sexual or violent content.
- Except nude art, in which case the influencer must show that their account contains "sensitive content".
- Express themselves in a rude or offensive manner.
- Depending on the context, vulgar words are not always considered rude or offensive language. What is not acceptable is disrespectful or aggressive language.
- Only post political or religious content, or any other controversial topic.
- Promote drugs or other illegal practices.
- Engage in deceitful or unfair activities
- Buying engagements, followers etc.
- Belonging to a group or association to simulate engagements (liking or commenting on each other's posts)
- Any other practice that could be considered deceitful or unfair.
- Post content that is discriminatory towards other people.
- Only post sponsored content, such as contests, publicity campaigns, etc.
- Only share other people's content, and hardly ever or never share their own content.
- Any other reason that could negatively affect the VoxFeed marketplace.
To report an influencer:
- Go to the brand that you want to hide and search for the influencer.
- If you search from "Invite influencers", you must select the list view.
- Click on the options button (3 vertical dots) found to the left of the influencer's name.
- Select "Report".
- Choose the reason you want to report them.
- Click on "Report".
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.