When an influencer agrees to join a campaign, a participation is created. This contains all the information related to that influencer, and has a status that shows which step of the collaboration process they are currently in.
There are two types of participations: public and by invitation.
The platform considers a participation to be successful when the entire process is completed. It is not related to the results achieved by the post in their social network.
When an influencer agrees to participate, the amount of money that corresponds to their participation will be frozen from your credit as a guarantee for the influencer. If their participation is completed successfully, the frozen credit will be transferred to the influencer and will become spent credit.
You can review the status of each participation in the List section, which can be found in Participations.
- Pending- This status is only for participations by invitation. It means that an influencer has not yet accepted or rejected the invitation. In this status, your credit has not yet been frozen. The influencer has 3 days to accept or reject it, or the participation's status will be automatically changed to Canceled - No response from influencer.
- Canceled.- Participation ended before the influencer agreed to participate. There are 3 possible reasons for this:
- Rejected by influencer.- The influencer received an invitation and decided they were not interested in it. You can see the reason given by the influencer by moving your cursor over the status.
- No response from influencer.- The time limit given to the influencer to accept the invitation has ended, so the platform canceled it automatically.
- Canceled by advertiser.- You personally canceled the invitation.
- Accepted.- The influencer decided to join the campaign, and their participation is still active. Your credit has been frozen as a guarantee of the influencer's payment. There are 4 stages:
- To draft- The influencer agreed to participate in your campaign, but they have not yet sent a proposal for you to approve.
- To approve- The influencer sent a proposal and is waiting for you to approve it.
- Scheduled- You approved and scheduled the proposal.
- For today- The proposal is now within the 24 hours that the influencer has to post in their social network and verify their post's link in the platform.
- Completed- The participation ended after the influencer agreed to participate. There are 4 possible reasons:
- Influencer inactivity.- The influencer has time limits for each step of the participation process. If they run out of time, their participation will be automatically ended. Your frozen credit will be released.
- Ended by influencer.- The influencer personally decided to leave your campaign and end their participation. Your frozen credit will be released.
- Ended by advertiser.- You or another user of your brand personally ended participation. Your frozen credit will be released.
- Successful participation.- The influencer successfully completed their participation. Your frozen credit becomes spent credit and it is transferred to the influencer.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.