Once the influencer agrees to participate in a campaign, they must create and send a proposal for you to review and approve. If you are not happy with it, you are able to reject it and ask the influencer to send a new one.
Follow these steps to approve proposals:
- Go to the campaign that you wish to moderate, then Participations and, then Proposals.
- You can see the list of all of the proposals that have been sent by the influencers that are participating in your campaign.
- The proposals are listed by date, the oldest appearing first.
- Click on "See proposals" to review them.
- If you don't want to approve them right away, you can use the "Like" or "Dislike" buttons at the bottom. Other users of your brand will be able to see how many "Likes" or "Dislikes" a proposal has and which users gave it to them.
- To approve the proposal, you can "Accept" or "Reject", whichever you prefer.
If you wish to accept the proposal:
- Select the day and time that you want the influencer to post in their social network.
- The influencer will have 24 hours to do so from the time that you selected, otherwise their participation will be canceled automatically.
- The influencer must post exactly the same text that was approved, otherwise the platform will not allow them to validate the post. This means that the text that you approve cannot have any subsequent changes, even if it is a spelling mistake. If you wish to make changes, you must reject the proposal.
- Alternatively, you can add a note to the influencer.
- Click on the blue button "Schedule".
If you reject a proposal:
- The influencer will receive a notification with the reason for rejection and they will be able to send a new proposal with the changes that you requested.
- You can select a default reason for rejection or write a note to the influencer.
- The influencer needs to know exactly what you want modified in the proposal, so it is preferable to write a detailed note. Otherwise the influencer may not know exactly what you want modified.
- If you prefer the influencer not to send another proposal, that is, you no longer want the influencer to participate in your campaign, select the box "End participation in this campaign".
- Click on the red button "Reject".
- If you decide to end the influencer's participation, you should select the reason for ending it.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.