You can invite specific influencers to participate in your campaigns, regardless of how they are configured (private or Plus).
Follow these steps:
- In the Brands section, go to the brand where your campaign is and then go to the campaign to which you want to invite influencers.
- Select the blue button "Invite Influencers", in the top right corner.
- Use the search bar or the advanced filters to find the ideal influencer.
- By hovering the cursor over a thumbnail, you can see the basic statistics for influencers.
- The preferred bid is the one established by the influencer when they register with the platform; however you can invite them for another amount, depending on your campaign and budget. The influencer is free to accept or reject your bid.
- Click on the influencer's name to see their profile. Here you will find information that will help you decide whether this is the influencer you are looking for. You can click on the name in the profile and it will take you to their profile in the corresponding social network.
- Click on the thumbnail or rows (depending on your selected view) of influencers that you want to invite. You will see that they are selected in blue.
- Click on "Continue". This can be found in the top right corner of the influencer search.
- Enter the bid you want to offer to each influencer. You will be able to see the expected CPE and CPM for your bid. You can add the influencer's preferred bid, or send another amount of your choice.
- You can pay the influencers 3 ways:
- In kind
- Mix between money and kind.
- To pay in kind:
- Click "Pay with products"
- Select the products you wish to offer as payment, if you haven't added products to the catalogue click "new Product" and complete the information required.
- Choose if the influencer has to pick the product from an specific address, if you are sending the product, or if it doesn't require delivery.
- Note:The platform is not responsible of the logistics, shipment, and/or influencer fulfillment. For more information consult our terms.
- Enter the number of days each influencer will have to send their proposal to be approved. The time begins when the influencer accepts the invitation. If their proposal is not sent within the time limit, participation will automatically end. An influencer can subsequently request a time extension.
- If necessary, you can add more credit by clicking on "Add credit" at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the "Preview" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Verify that all invitations, bids and the days to send a proposal are correct.
- If everything is correct, click on "Send invitations" at the bottom of the screen.
Influencers will have 72 hours (3 days) to accept the invitation, otherwise it will be canceled automatically by the platform.
For an influencer to accept the invitation, your brand must have sufficient credit available and your campaign must have sufficient budget.
Once your invitation is received, the influencer can contact you through the chat on the platform for negotiation, questions or requests.
You can edit the amount of an invitation if the influencer has not yet accepted. The influencer will be notified of the change and the 72-hour time limit to accept it will restart.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.