To create a campaign in VoxFeed, go to the brand you wish to create a campaign for and click on "Create campaign" in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
To edit a campaign that has already been created, go to the campaign and click on the pencil button to the right of your campaign name. This is in the top left-hand part of the screen.
The process to create a campaign is divided into 3 sections: Information, Social Networks and Boost.
Complete the following details in the Information section:
- Your brand's commercial name.- This is the brand name that influencers will see in your campaign.
- Your brand's image.- This should be a square image so that it does not get distorted.
- Your campaign name.
- Internal control ID.- This is optional, you can add a unique identifying code for this campaign so that you can keep track of all your campaigns.
- Campaign cover.- This image will be the background to your campaign.
- Campaign description.- You have 850 characters to describe your campaign's dynamic. You can let your influencer know exactly what you want them to do and provide information about your product or service.
- Example images.- You can add up to 4 images to help the influencer understand your campaign description.
- Message tone.- This is the type of language you want used in your campaign's posts. It can be free, casual (ie. avoiding vulgar language) or formal.
- Guidelines.- You can add up to 6 simple instructions to specify which topics or content to include in the post.
- Proposals with obligatory image.- If you select this option, the influencer must attach an image to their post proposal. If you do not select it, this will be optional.
- Allowing videos in proposals.- If you select this option, the influencer can send a video in their post proposal. If you do not select this, they cannot.
- Shortening URLs.- If you select this option, our platform will shorten your links so that clicks can be counted.
- If the original link uploads content onto social networks automatically, it will no longer do this once the URL is shortened.
- Campaign budget.- The maximum amount of credit you want to spend on your campaign.
Completing the Social Networks section:
- Select the social networks you want your campaign to be active in.
- Add the obligatory elements to be included in the influencers' posts. These are links, hashtags or mentions.
Choose whether your campaign will be public or private in the Boost section:
- Public campaign.- Your campaign will be visible for all influencers that meet the segmentation criteria defined.
- Maximum bid per post.- This is the maximum amount that the platform will offer to influencers. If the platform calculates a higher amount than your maximum bid for an influencer, it will offer the latter.
- Influencer segmentation.- Limit who will have access to your campaign with the segmentation criteria you define.
- Proposal for influencers.- Indicate the base CPE that the platform will use to calculate the bid offered to influencers.
- The platform will calculate a bid for each influencer based on their influence level, and this can be linked to your campaign permanently and whenever you have credit and budget available.
- Even if your campaign is public, you will still be able to invite influencers manually.
- Private campaign.- Your campaign will not be visible to any influencers. You will have to invite them manually to participate in your campaign.
To finish, click "Create campaign" in the top right corner.
To edit an existing campaign:
- Go to the campaign
- Click on “Edit campaign” next to its name, in the top bar of the screen.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.