To create a campaign in VoxFeed, go to the brand you wish to create a campaign for and click on "Create campaign" in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
To edit a campaign that has already been created, go to the campaign and click on the pencil button to the right of your campaign name. This is in the top left-hand part of the screen.
The process to create a campaign is divided into 4 sections:Brief, Content, Settings and Cost and budget.
Complete the following details in the Brief section:
- Your brand's commercial name.- This is the brand name that influencers will see in your campaign.
- Your brand's image.- This should be a square image so that it does not get distorted.
- Your campaign name.
- Campaign cover.- This image will be the background to your campaign.
- Campaign description.- You have 1200 characters to describe your campaign's dynamic. You can let your influencer know exactly what you want them to do and provide information about your product or service.
- Example images.- You can add up to 4 images to help the influencer understand your campaign description.
- Message tone.- This is the type of language you want used in your campaign's posts. It can be free, casual (ie. avoiding vulgar language) or formal.
- Guidelines.- You can add up to 6 simple instructions to specify which topics or content to include in the post.
Completing the Content section:
- Select the social networks you want your campaign to be active in. If your campaign is for Instagram, you will have to select if it is for posts, stories, or both.
- Proposals with mandatory multimedia elements.- If you select this option, the influencer must attach an image, a video or either one of them. If you don't select this option it will not be mandatory for the influencer to add an image or video.
- Add the obligatory elements to be included in the influencers' posts. These are links, hashtags or mentions.
- Mandatory endorsement notice: If you select this options, influencers must use one of the showed hashtags in their publication.
- Measure clicks.- If you select this option, our platform will shorten your links so that clicks can be counted.
Establish your campaign's parameters in the Settings section:
- Time allowed for the influencer to send their proposal.- How many days does the influencer have to create and send their post proposal.
- Public campaign.- Your campaign will be visible for all influencers that meet the segmentation criteria defined. The influencers who want to participate will send you a request, which you will approve or reject.
- If you don't set your campaign as "public" your campaign will not be visible to any influencers. You will have to invite them manually to participate in your campaign.
- Even if your campaign is public, you will still be able to invite influencers manually.
- Campaign Category: You can choose up to 4 categories that define your campaign and for VoxFeed to match with the influencer's.
- Influencer segmentation.- Limit who will have access to your campaign with the segmentation criteria you define.
Set the Cost and Budget:
Campaign budget.- The maximum amount of credit you want to spend on your campaign.
Proposal for influencers.- Indicate the base CPE that the platform will use to calculate the bid offered to influencers.
The platform will calculate a bid for each influencer based on their influence level, and this can be linked to your campaign permanently and whenever you have credit and budget available.
- Maximum offer per post.- This is the maximum amount that the platform will offer to influencers. If the platform calculates a higher amount than your maximum bid for an influencer, it will offer the latter.
- Pay in kind .- If your campaign is set to "public", you will be able to add products or experiences as payment for the participant influencers. Click "Add Products", "New Product", fill out the information, choose the product or products you wish to offer, choose the product you want to offer by hovering it and clicking "Select", finish by clicking "Continue".
Note: Every product you add and select while creating your campaign will be consider as the offer for the influencer, meaning that if you upload and select 3 products the influencer will not choose 1 of them, but rather the 3 of them will be considered as payment.
To finish, click "Create campaign" .
To edit an existing campaign:
- Go to the campaign
- Click on “Edit campaign” next to its name, in the top bar of the screen.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.