TikTok's "Code Boost" will allow brands to boost your post and create an ad with your video.
Boosting a TikTok post allows your content to be seen by more people, including users who don’t follow your page but may be interested in what you’re promoting.
It also gives one the ability to boost a trend, or sound, amplifying its impact through a mix of branded and organic content.
The process to give them permission simply involves generating an ad authorization code on TikTok through the app that gives them the ability to then create an advertising campaign with it.
Follow the steps below to get your code:
1. In your profile, click on the 3 lines on the upper right corner.
2. Go to "Creator Tools"
3. In "Setting" turn on the "Ad settings" button.
4. Go to the video you want to boost, click on the 3 dots on the right.
5. Select "Ad Settings"
6. Turn on "Advertising authorization" and then, in "Video code" click on "Generate"
7. Select the advertising period, it can be 7, 30, 60 or 365 days, and click "Authorize".
8. Click "Save" and when "Video code" shows up as 'Ready', click over "Manage"
10. Select "Copy code"
Share your code with the brand, so they can boost and promote your video!
Please sign in to leave a comment.