Here are all of the steps, directly from TikTok:
- Tap on Me to go to your personal profile page, then tap the 3 dots on the top-right corner
- Hit “Creator Tools” and scroll to the bottom
- Turn on the Ad authorization toggle
To select and authorize a video for promotional use, from the TikTok app:
- Select a TikTok post to authorize
- Tap the three dots, then tap Ad settings
- Agree to Advertising Content Terms of Service and enable the Ad authorization toggle
- Generate a video code
After you authorized a video for promotional use, you will need to generate a video code to share with the advertiser and select the duration of that authorization.
From the post’s Ad settings module:
- Tap generate Code, then select the authorization duration. Choose from: 7, 30, 60 or 365 days
- Next, tap Copy Code to share the code with the advertiser.