Influencers that participate in your campaigns have a time limit to send their proposal for approval. You decide this time:
- For public campaigns, you define it when you create or edit the campaign in the boost step.
- For invitations, you define it before sending them.
If an influencer requests more time than you originally gave and you agree to it, you can grant them this request.
To grant an influencer more days to send their proposal, follow these steps:
- Go to the campaign, then to Participations and then, List.
- Search for the influencer.
- Their status should be "Accepted - Creating proposal", otherwise you will not be able to grant more time.
- Click on the time limit next to the status in blue.
- Specify how many additional days you want to grant the influencer.
- Click on “Add extra days”.
The influencer will be notified of the additional time to send their proposal.
If an influencer rejects a proposal, they will have the time originally specified to send the next one. This will apply for all proposals they participate in. If the influencer requests another time extension, you can grant it in the same way you did the first time.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.
Please sign in to leave a comment.