An influencer's participation process in a campaign is made up of several stages, and each one has a different time frame to complete it.
These are the stages and their times:
- Pending invitation.- This only applies when you personally invite an influencer to a campaign. The influencer has three days (72 hours) to accept it. If you edit the invitation amount, the time restarts.
- Send proposal.- Once influencers agree to participate in your campaign, they must send a proposal for you to approve. This time limit is defined by you:
- For public participation, you define it within the parameters of your campaign.
- For invitations, you define it for each one before sending them.
- You can grant additional days to an influencer at any time.
- Post and verify. When you schedule a proposal, you will indicate a time and date after which the influencer has one day (24 hours) to post to their social network and verify the post in the platform.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.