Once you have active participations, you will be able to see the distribution of your credit and flow of posts in your campaign, and once there are successful participations, you will be able to see the results generated.
Follow these steps to do this
- Go to the My brands section, located in the top left corner.
- Select the brand where your campaign is.
- Go to your campaign.
- Go to the Statistics section.
It is divided into 6 sections:
- Successful participations.
- Post flow.
- Credit Distribution.
- Campaign description.
- Post schedule.
- Moderation indicators.
- See the results of the posts made by influencers in your campaign. The metrics of each post are updated at least once every 24 hours.
- Click on each subsection on the left-hand side of the card to see detailed information of each one.
- You can consult the number of:
- Engagements.- Click to see the breakdown of engagements by likes, shares, comments, clicks and views.
- Followers.- Total audience of influencers that posted in your campaign.
- Views- Audience number that saw your influencers' posts.
- Only Facebook Pages and Instagram show this metric, the other social networks are estimates.
- Cost.- Click to see the CPE, CPM, CPC and CPP.
- You can filter by date or by social network, the filters are in the top right corner.
- Download a report in .CSV format with the results from your campaign, by clicking on "Download CSV" in the top right corner. It will be downloaded with the date and social network filters you applied.
- See the distribution of active participations in each step of the influencer's participation process.
- See how your credit is distributed in the same steps as the influencer's participation process.
- Since each participation has a different bid, the credit distribution will be different for the post flow.
- Your credit is only considered spent when it moves to Successful. While it is in "To draft", "To approve", "Scheduled" or "To post", it will be frozen as a payment guarantee to the influencer. If the participation ends unsuccessfully, it will move to Canceled and your credit will be released so that another influencer can participate.
- This is the brief you defined for your campaign.
- See a graph that shows how many proposals are scheduled to be posted in the next 7 days.
- These help you to check your performance in moderating proposals.
- Only you can see them; they help you to maintain a good brand image among influencers.
- Average review time: The average number of hours a proposal spends in the review process before it is approved or rejected.
- Percentage of accepted proposals: Of the total content proposals created for your brand, what percentage is being approved by you or your team.
- Influencers canceled their participation: If more than 72 hrs have passed since the creator sent to approve content and has not yet been reviewed the creator has the option to cancel their participation. We recommend you constantly review the proposals so as not to miss the opportunity to collaborate with some creators.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.