You can choose if you set your campaign to "Private" and only the influencers you personally invite can participate, or access thousands of influencers through Plus. This only affects how an influencer joins your campaign.
- Private Campaign (by invite).- It will not be visible to any influencer. You must manually select and invite the influencers you want to participate in your campaign, they will have 3 days (72 hours) to accept your invitation, otherwise it will be canceled automatically.
- Plus- It will be visible for all the influencers that comply with the segmentation defined during the campaign setup.
- To make a public campaign go to Edit campaign, and in the third step Settings click the switch to turn on "Plus". Complete the requires information and click on “Save”.
- Influencers who wish to participate in your campaign will send you a request with their desired offer. To review your campaign requests, go to your campaign and then into the Requests section.
- The platform protects the cost of your campaign. The influencer will send their request with a desired offer, which is limited by the platform according to the expected performance of each influencer. You decide whether to accept or reject a request.
- Requests are valid for 10 days, if you do not accept during that period, it will be automatically canceled.
- If you do not moderate any request in 10 days, your campaign will be automatically changed to private mode.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us.
Please sign in to leave a comment.