You can decide if your campaign will be public or private. This only affects how an influencer joins your campaign.
- Private Campaign.- It will not be visible to any influencer. You must manually select and invite the influencers you want to participate in your campaign, they will have 3 days (72 hours) to accept your invitation, otherwise it will be canceled automatically.
- Public Campaign- It will be visible for all the influencers that comply with the segmentation defined during the campaign setup.
- To make a public campaign go to Edit campaign, and in the third step Impulse select “Public”. Complete the requires information and click on “Save”.
- Influencers who wish to participate in your campaign will send you a request with their desired offer. To review your campaign requests, go to your campaign and then into the Requests section.
- VoxFeed protects the cost of your campaign. The influencer will send their request with a desired offer, which is limited by VoxFeed according to the expected performance of each influencer. You decide whether to accept or reject a request.
- Requests are valid for 10 days, if you do not accept during that period, it will be automatically canceled.
- If you do not moderate any request in 10 days, your campaign will be automatically changed to private mode.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us.