Please read the following points about reliability points:
- They are rated with 1 to 5 stars, with 5 being the maximum.
- They are calculated based on their actions carried out on the platform (participation process in campaigns).
- Reliability stars do not measure their influence level on social media.
- Even if they unlink their social networks and create a new VoxFeed account, they will continue to have the same rating.
- Reliability stars can not be edited.
- The number to the right of the stars indicates the amount of participations the influencer has had with brands.