Organizations are work groups where advertisers can collaborate across campaigns. Owners and whoever has permission can manage the access to campaigns and data.
An organization allows you to group brands, register users and create teams
To create an organization:
- Click your account's image (the circle with your photograph)
- In the drop down menu click "Create"
- Click the photo icon to upload a picture that represents your organization
-Type the name of your organization and click "Create Organization"
To add users to the organization:
- Enter the organization by clicking your user's icon and then choose the organization you want to add the user to
- Click "Users"
- Click "Invite"
- Type the email of the person you want to add as a user
- Choose the user's role
Owner: Can see and access every brand that belongs to the organization.
Member: Can only see and access the brands that an owner gives him access to.
- Choose the team that user is going to belong to
Please sign in to leave a comment.