Having a VoxFeed account makes you eligible to have a Facebook Pro account.
A Facebook pro account is a Fan Page that allows you receive benefits from collaborating with your favorite brands.
To have a Facebook Fan Page is simple, has no cost, and will allow you to have more control over your content and better access to your metrics.
1 - Create a page based on your personal profile
To convert your profile to a Facebook Page:
- Make sure you have an open session in your device
- Click here -> Create a Facebook Page Based on Your Profile.
- Click Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your new Page will automatically publish once the conversion process is finished.
When you convert your profile to a Page:
- You'll have both a profile and a Page after conversion.
- It transfers your profile picture and cover photo to the Page, and the name on your profile will become the Page's name.
- You can select from your friends, followers and pending friend requests and add them as your new Page's followers, so you don't have to start from scratch
- IMPORTANT: the content is copied but not your performance metrics, so you have to generate content on your page to get engagement with your followers and be able to participate.
Please sign in to leave a comment.