Having a VoxFeed account makes you eligible to have a Facebook Pro account.
A Facebook pro account is a Fan Page that allows you receive benefits from collaborating with your favorite brands.
To have a Facebook Fan Page is simple, has no cost, and will allow you to have more control over your content and better access to your metrics.
1 - Create a page based on your personal profile
To convert your profile to a Facebook Page:
- Make sure you have an open session in your device
- Click here -> Create a Facebook Page Based on Your Profile.
- Click Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your new Page will automatically publish once the conversion process is finished.
When you convert your profile to a Page:
- You'll have both a profile and a Page after conversion.
- It transfers your profile picture and cover photo to the Page, and the name on your profile will become the Page's name.
- You can select from your friends, followers and pending friend requests and add them as your new Page's followers, so you don't have to start from scratch
- IMPORTANT: the content is copied but not your performance metrics, so you have to generate content on your page to get engagement with your followers and be able to participate.